Answered By: Donna Miller Last Updated: Jan 19, 2022 Views: 11663
If you are using your personal laptop or other mobile device on the LVC wireless, faculty, students and staff can use the Web Print option through the LVC PaperCut system to upload documents, such as Word, Excel and PDFs to the library's main floor printers.
1. Go to https://www.lvc.edu/print
2. Enter your LVC username and password.
3. Choose Web Print on the left-hand menu. Then, click on Submit a Job.
4. Select printers\Lib_01 (Library Printer Room).
5. Click on Print Options and Account Selection.
6. Enter number of copies.
7. Use Drag files here option to select documents to upload and print. Only the following file formats will work with WebPrint:
8. Click on Upload and Complete.
9. Pick up your print job at the printers located on the countertop on the main level of the library.
Bishop Library also loans out laptops, If you are using a library laptop, you would be able to print directly to the main floor printer. They are set up to print by default to Lib_01.